dijous, 20 de setembre del 2018

My Personal Profile

My name is Mariona. My surname is Utgé Daza.
I am 13 years old.
My birthday is on 15th of July.
I live in Les Avellanes, Lleida.
My address is House Nr 15, Sant Roc street.
My neighbours are Lia and Jan.
I attend IES Almata.
I like English, Maths and P.E..
These are my favourite subjects. I like school.
I like dancing and singing, too.
These are my hobbies.
I don't like do homework and fish.
I have got one sister her name is Irene, so our family isn't big. I like my family, it's very friendly.
I have got one dog. It's my pet.
I like English very much, because it's interesting.
I promise to do my best during English lessons.
Nice to meet you, teacher! I like my first lesson with you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

FOOD AND NUTRITION BAKED à Al forn BOILED à Bullit CALORIES à Calories CARBOHIDRATES à Carbohidrats CHOLESTEROL à Coles...