dimarts, 27 de novembre del 2018

PAST SIMPLE AND PAST CONTINOUS

1. Yesterday, I was drinking a glass of bottle while  I was playing a basketball match .

2. Yesterday, I was cooking a bowl of soup while I was watching TV.

3. Yesterday, we ate a packet of potatoes while we were dansing.

4. Yesterday, I filled a jar of water while I was looking through the window of the kitchen.

5. Yesterday, I was buying a box of chocolate when I saw my sister.

6. Yesterday, we were drinking a carton of milk while we were sleeping.

7. Yesterday, we were thinking with a coffee cup while we were running.

8. Yesterday, I was drinking a can of coca cola while I was listening to music.

9. Yesterday, I was searching an envelope when I found a glasses case.

10. Yesterday, we went shopping tins while you were talking on the phone.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

FOOD AND NUTRITION BAKED à Al forn BOILED à Bullit CALORIES à Calories CARBOHIDRATES à Carbohidrats CHOLESTEROL à Coles...