dimarts, 26 de març del 2019

PAYING FOR SOMETHING IN A SHOP

Cèlia: Hello!! I’d like to buy this jumper and this scarf, please.


Assistant: Ok! That's comes to 34.99€


Cèlia: Can I pay by card?


Assistant: Sorry, we don’t accept card. There’s a cash machine in front of the library.


Cèlia: Ok. I’m coming in a minute. Can you keep it for me?


Assistant: Yes, I can but only for five minutes.


Cèlia: Perfect, I’m coming in a moment.


Assistant: Good!


Cèlia: I’ve got one 50€ note.


Assistant: Here’s your change and your receipt.


Cèlia: Ok. Bye!!


Assistant: Bye!!


THREE DAYS LATER…


Cèlia: Hi, I’d like to return this jumper. I bought it for my sister, but it’s to small. Can I have a refund, please?


Assistant: Have you got your receipt?


Cèlia: Yes, here it is.


Assistant: Ok. Here you have the refund.

Cèlia: Thank you, bye.


Assistant: Bye.




Sudadera con capucha y dibujo impreso,M






















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

FOOD AND NUTRITION BAKED à Al forn BOILED à Bullit CALORIES à Calories CARBOHIDRATES à Carbohidrats CHOLESTEROL à Coles...