dissabte, 3 de novembre del 2018

My summer holidays

One Saturday, 23st of June, last summer, I went to Girona, in a campsite. I went with my mum, my dad, my sister, my aunt, my uncle and my cousin. We went to Girona, because we wanted to know the beaches of the Costa Brava.

We arrived at the campsite at two p.m.. I was a little nervous and happy because I never had been in a campsite. During the tow weeks we were at the campsite, we visit diferents beaches, diferents vilages and we swam in the pool.

We went home on 5 th of July. We went home with a car. I liked it a lot because it was great fun. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

FOOD AND NUTRITION BAKED à Al forn BOILED à Bullit CALORIES à Calories CARBOHIDRATES à Carbohidrats CHOLESTEROL à Coles...