dimarts, 20 de novembre del 2018

PAST CONTINUOUS

A. What were you doing yesterday at...

6:30 a.m.? Yesterday at 6:30 a.m. I was sleeping.
8:00 a.m.? Yesterday at 8:00 a.m. I was waking up.
9:15 a.m.? Yesterday at 9:15 a.m. I was  having brekfast.
12:00 p.m.? Yesterday at 12:00 p.m I was doing my homework.
3:45 p.m.? Yesterday at 3:45 p.m I was hanging out with my friends.
7:00 p.m.? Yesterday at 7:00 p.m. I was taking a shower.
10:00 p.m.? Yesterday at 10:00 p.m. I was having dinner with my family.

B. Write the following sentences as affirmative, negative and interrogative sentences using the PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE.

     1. Ann/ play/ inside the house.
     Afirmative: Ann was playing inside the house.
     Negative: Ann wasn't playing inside the house.
     Interrogative: Was Ann playing inside the house?

     2. Her mother/ call/ yesterday at 6:00 p.m.
     Afirmative: Her mother was calling yesterday at 6:00 p.m.
     Negative: Her mother wasn't calling yesterday at 6:00 p.m.
     Interrogative: Was her mother calling yesterday at 6:00 p.m.?

     3. She/ bring/ a new game.
     Afirmative: She was bringing a new game.
     Negative: She wasn't bringing a new game.
     Interrogative: Was she bringing a new game?

     4. Sam/ watch/ a movie last night.
     Afirmative: Sam was watching a movie last night.
     Negative: Sam wasn't watching a movie last night.
     Interrogative: Was Sam watching a movie last night?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

VOCABULARY MODULE 4

FOOD AND NUTRITION BAKED à Al forn BOILED à Bullit CALORIES à Calories CARBOHIDRATES à Carbohidrats CHOLESTEROL à Coles...